It all started when I was very young. I realized we all have the power to create amazing things.
I started drawing and illustrating scenes I saw in my mind, people used to ask me to draw for them. Few years later, a good friend gave me which would be my first non-compact camera. One thing led to another and soon photography and graphic design became my true passions.
After finishing a degree on English Studies, I felt brave enough to start studying Graphic Design -specialized in advertising- at the School of Arts of Zaragoza and, later, Fashion & Lifestyle Photography at IED Master in Madrid.
Since then, I gained experience in the fashion industry as a photographer, digital retoucher and graphic designer. In my free time I like taking courses on specialized retouching, social media management, web design, 3D design, product/editorial/fashion/beauty photography, studio lighting, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Cinema 4D (in process)
...on Photography & Video
...on Graphic Design
...on 3D Design
- Street-style Photography
- Video Production and Editing with DSLR cameras and Adobe Premiere
- Retouching Techniques for hair in Photoshop
- Commercial Beauty Retouching
- Fashion Photography 101
- Commercial Photography: From start to finish
- Shiny Objects Photography and lighting setups
- Fashion Photography and Digital Retouch
- Raw files processing in Lightroom
- Editorial Photography for magazines
- Graphic Design for Social Media
- Animated Lettering on Adobe After Effects
- Responsive Web Design with Adobe Muse
- Animated closing credits in 3D Studio Max and Adobe After Effects
- Usability and User Experience
- Web Design in WordPress
- Creativity course: Cooking Ideas
- Product prototyping and visualization on Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D: Modelling and Post-production
- Cinema 4D and After Effects: Animating 3D scenarios
- Creating animated lettering on Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D: First steps
- Introduction to 3D on Cinema 4D